Today, we’ve assembled a little list of books that the TriVisioneers are soaking in this summer.
1. One Last Thing Before I Go by Jonathan Tropper – Tom’s choice is a hilarious and heart-rending tale about one family’s struggle to reconnect.
2. On Booze by F. Scott Fitzgerald – Chandler’s choice is a collection of F. Scott Fitzgerald’s best drinking stories.
3. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins – Andie’s choice is the third book the worldwide bestselling Hunger Games trilogy.
4. Proof of Heaven by Eben Alexander – Zainab’s choice is a neurosurgeon’s first-person account of his near-death experience after an E. coli meningitis-related seizure and seven-day coma.
5. The Trial by Franz Kafka – Bikram’s choice is Kafka’s classic story of a terrifying psychological trip into the life of one Joseph K., an ordinary man who wakes up one day to find himself accused of a crime he did not commit.
6. Assata by Assata Shakur – Rachel’s choice is Assata Shakur’s intensely personal and political autobiography.
7. PHP Cookbook by David Sklar – Klaudia’s choice is an ideal on-the-job resource for newcomers and experienced PHP programmers.
8. As A Man Thinketh by James Allen – Mustafa’s choice is James Allen’s timeless message of hope and empowerment.
Who knew those grade school summer reading assignments would serve us so well? Maybe we should start a book club….anyone?
So what’s on your list this summer? We’d love to know!